We are using classical methods, which are common in practice of foundation building.
They mostly are the following types:
- Stability calculations of earth body slopes
- Calculation of subsidence of earth fill subsoil and design of measures to speed up the subsidence
- Design and examination of retaining walls as well as sheet pile walls, breast walls, gabions and anchorage
- Design, examination, projects of shallow and deep foundations of all kinds of constructions
- Calculation and design of reconstruction measures in case of landslides
- Examination of suitability of construction sites
- Acceptance of footing bottom
- Geotechnical supervision during construction
- Design of excavation pit
- Designs of geotechnical monitoring
- Designs of earth bodies reinforced by geosynthetics
- Designs of subsoil under hall floors
- Consulting and advising in all the fields of geotechnical engineering (authorization in the field of geotechnical engineering)
For more demanding geotechnical tasks or based on a customer request, we can perform some calculations by MKP (finite element method), using PLAXIS software, version 8.