Measuring of compaction rate and bearing capacity of foundation soils, earth fills, line transport and hydrotechnical constructions, stabilizations, and recycling materials in several ways (direct as well as indirect methods):
- Measuring of static Young´s modulus and bearing capacity by means of static load test with circular plate according to the standards ČSN 72 1006 and 73 6190 for earth body of the following constructions:
- Water works
- Determination of static Young´s modulus of subsoil and underlying layers of EVD structures of road constructions by a light dynamic apparatus
- Terrain density measurement according to the standard ČSN 72 1010. Determination of soil density. Laboratory and in-situ methods.
- Determination of pilot and micro-pilot bearing capacity by load tests up to 3000 kN (counterbalance – bridge and panels)
- Measuring of lath flatness